Being me, I dont worry about things like natural disasters. I worry about the bizarre things like being eaten by a cat or being rolled into traffic by my own shopping cart.
One of the things I thought I was prepared for was the Zombie Apocalypse.
I was wrong.
Scientists have found a fungus that turns ants into zombies in order to grow. See, I was prepared. I could handle zombie dogs, zombie people, zombie cats, even zombie hamsters. What I wasn't prepared for was zombie ants. Those little buggers would have been my downfall.
Thankfully, I caught this flaw in my zombie-fighting plan in time. Otherwise, it would have been very very bad.
- It's legit. The conditional statement dance.
- Fraggle rock and its immortality in telivision
- Adding pictures to my posts
- Tropical candles are the best christmas presents for grandmas.
- Relay for life kickoff meeting
- list of things to do while suffering from insomnia
- Mr german angry pants
- "You Speak."
- 5 random things in my fridge
- Treats gone wrong? Maybe just strange...