Thursday, November 25, 2010

Adding pictures to my posts

   today I decided that my blog would be more entertaining if I added pictures to my posts.



Naturally I had a little bit of procrastination working against me. I simply could not even think any more about my posts until I had a snack.




So naturally, I spent a good ten minutes just deciding what kind of food I needed.


   I needed something that was simple, quick, and was actually good for me. A simple oreo just wasn't going to do it.




I had a bit of uncertainty. Could I really pass up something yummy like oreos?




   But in the end it seemed I WAS capable of making a "healthy" choice. Of course, a certain excitement ensued and I congratulated myself on a job well done. Back to posting.


I went to my computer, logged on and began posting about my own post. It was a great accomplishment when I hit the Post button and finished my first ever post with pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment