Sunday, December 19, 2010

Why I don't do homework

   There are some days when you get homework in german class. It's not easy, it's not short, and you have to pay even more attention so you don't do the wrong assignment. This is the story of when I gave in to praise and actually did homework.

   It was a great day. I was on a roll. Nothing was going to bring me down. Nothing. I simply wouldn't let it. I had my shields up and glowing. Nothing bad was going to touch me. Not rabid squirrells, not angry old men, nothing.


   Then came German.

   A normaly fun and sometimes crazy class where the only bed thing is homework.




   In case you haven't grasped this yet, I don't do homework. Ever. People complain to me because of it, but I still pass all of my classes with a C or higher. Usually higher.
   My german teacher is off his rocker. So far off, in fact, he's on the floor twenty feet away from it. He can never stick to a plan, loves to make up songs with no reasoning behind them, and is constantly changing his mind about things.
   The only thing he never changes are the already written homework assignments on the board.



   I was in such a good mood, I did the homework as I was waiting for class to start. I was so amazed at myself. I had done homework! BEFORE I EVEN GOT HOME!!! my ego was huge.





and then it happened...












HE CHANGED THE ASSIGNMENT HE HAD WRITTEN!!!!!!!!




I got so mad, I sat in my chair glaring at him, refusing to work anymore for the entire class peiod.


   My great mood had been shattered. I would never do homework again. I would never let him mess with my greatness.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment