Me; Hey Spicer!!!!!!
Me; Tired much? ( Bouncing up and down in my seat while drinking coffee and earning strange looks from Spicer)
Spicer; A little. Had enough coffee?
Me; Why? This is only my second mug. ( looking defensive while holding coffee mug to my chest)
Spicer; (head tilted slightly with eye brow raised) I think you have a problem.
Me; What problem?
Spicer; You drink too much caffeine.
Me; Nnnooooo. It's only too much when I pass out from a caffeine overdose and a sugar high. ( defiantly takes another sip of coffee.)
Spicer; Happened before?
Me; ... (looking more defensive while finishing off my coffee)
At this point, one of my more hyper teachers walks into the room. It's friday, so naturally there is something up his sleeve.
Mr. K; WOO HOO!!!!! Friday!!! Happy half day, squirrel appreciation, koolaid party day!!!!!!!!
Class; (confused looks and many whispers regarding the koolaid party comment)
Mr. K; I BROUGHT KOOLAID!!!!!!!
At this point, we started shuffling around the desks and making koolaid. Mr. K started up the karaoke machine and we made a giant circle with the desks. The koolaid was made, cups were passed around, and our party began.
- It's legit. The conditional statement dance.
- Fraggle rock and its immortality in telivision
- Adding pictures to my posts
- Tropical candles are the best christmas presents for grandmas.
- Relay for life kickoff meeting
- list of things to do while suffering from insomnia
- Mr german angry pants
- 5 random things in my fridge
- "You Speak."
- Treats gone wrong? Maybe just strange...